19 March 2009

Here Comes the SUn...

It is starting to warm up VERY nicely here in Rexburg! only 3 weeks left of winter '09 semester. I am pretty excited about it! My sister Tiffany is now officially Mrs. Daniel Joyce :D I Loved being her maid of Honor, and I know that her and Daniel will be so happy together. He treats her very well and he is way cool. It was SUCH a fun visit home! I got to spend the first day back with my best friend as he picked me up from the Airport and we got red Robin! Thursday we hadTiffany's Bachelorette party, complete with Tiara and Pink FeatherBoa! Corvette Diner was a good choice i think.


Next day was Chaotic but fabulous! Decorating, and getting ready for the luncheon with Daniel's family.

I also got to attend Kyle's birthday bash at Cheescake factory, Party bus and all. It was SO much fun, partly because i was with my Ashley and becuase i was able to see Trevor! It was so great seeing one of my best friends, since he had been gone on his Mission in Sweden for the last 2 years.

Saturday morning, i took a shower and scurried down into town so i could get my nails done. When i arrived home, it was time for Getting ready! Momma's, ANissa's, Tiff's, Khealynn's and my own makeup were all done with my skilled hands! The ceremony was beautiful and the reception was breathtaking! I left the next morning early, and i can not wait to come back for the break between semesters! in 3 weeks! Have a great day!


XOXO
















2 comments:

The Gylling Family said...

Sound like a lot of fun and excitement. You are so cute Amber. Love you and miss you.

brittany+scott said...

How fun! This is such a cute post! You are adorable Miss Amber.