So, The Easter Bunny came early to Apt 20! My roomies and i drew secret Bunnies (instead of Secret Santa) and we all bought cute trinkets and candy for each other. After 1st session of conference this morning, ASh hid our easter eggs we decorated last night and we won easter bunny ears for our prizes. Then, we exchanged gifts. I love conference weekend. Finals are this week too. EEK. 5 finals and 1 dance performance. I won't get much sleep probably. Which is why i splurged and bought pop tarts, one of the many no-no foods i don't normally eat. However, All bets are off when i am roaming my apartment at 2 am searching for yummies. This weekend, I enjoyed the beautiful Sun that Rexburg decided to graces us with, and the beautiful sounds of silence, as i studied in the library. Why so quiet you Ask? The men were at Priesthood session :) I am very excited to see the sun 24/7 as I venture home for a week, starting thursday night. Leave for utah, Friday morning, leave for Cali. Friday afternoon, get into Pasadena and enjoy the day with Roomie ASh and Best friend/ Roomie Maria. Mooks gets to come home with me this break, and I get to show her how Californians party! :D
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment