28 December 2009

Last Monday...

Last monday in California. Weird. Yet extremely exciting! I can't wait to get back to Rexburg, Idaho. It is my senior year! I graduate in Fall 2010! Almost here. Ok, updates: Christmas: It was fun. Anissa, Noah and the girls are here visiting as we speak. We are however missing Tiffany and Daniel :( I get to see them on thursday, but it still wasn't the same without my sister and brother in law. Going Away Party: oh my heavens. Can I tell you how much i LOVE Tyler and Garrett. I couldn't hold the party at my house, so they hosted it for me! I love them. It was so nice and i def. enjoyed everyone's company. PLUS I got to see Trevor and Victor. Made my night. Packing: hahahaha. yeah... started, gotta finish tonight and tomorrow and wednesday. SO much to do and SOOO very little time! YIKES. Right now, I am getting ready to go to the Gym and then home and packing and cleaning and whew. I have a feeling I'll be pulling an all nighter, cause tomorrow night is my going away party for Applebee's! Ok, that's a mini update. Not too much to tell, but believe me, i get a lot of my movements in my brain at night! Peace, Love, Happiness

XOXOXOXOX

No comments: