10 January 2010

Brooke White...


So, My roommate, Ashley (Shmee) saw a flier that said something about Brooke White coming to BYU-Idaho to perform. I told her I didn't know who that was, but then she informed me that I indeed had some songs that Shmee gave me by her and that she was on American Idol. OOOH, BROOKE WHITE! Yes. So, we went to her concert yesterday (saturday) and I LOVED IT. She has such a unique voice and it is so smooth and beautiful. Oh man, I cried. I really did, when she sang Let it Be and one she had written for her friend. So, here my friends is a clip of Brooke White singing, this song is called Radio Radio. She wrote it because as a child and all her life, music has been her other half. Radio Radio is an ode to her love for music and how it is always there for her. Enjoy! Peace, Love, Happiness

XOXOX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUJcng-AzTY

No comments: