16 December 2010

Pell Grant...

The Most Beautiful message any poor and single college student could receive (considering I have been waiting to hear back from Financial Aid for, no joke, 7 months), on this, the last day of classes of her Undergrad Career, goes something like this:

Dear Amber,

The purpose of this email is to inform you that some update or addition has
occurred to your financial aid.  You may already be aware of this information,
but we would suggest you view your account at https://my.byui.edu/ics/ for
details.

If any of your awards require action such as accepting or declining the award,
please complete the action required.  If everything is complete, you may
disregard this message.


Sincerely,

Financial Aid Office
BYU-Idaho

For Aid effected by change reference:
Award Year 10-11
 
Following this link, I was given an award for a PELL GRANT for $1013.00. HALLELUJAH! Prayers really are answered, and thanks to my Daddy, I was able to receive the most amazing Christmas present this year! Thanks Dad for helping me deal with BYU-I's INSANE financial aid office and helping me apply for a Pell Grant! It's already gonna be a good day!

Peace, Love, Happiness
XOXOXOX

No comments: