19 March 2012

Busy Bee...


So... if I thought I was already super busy.. .life just got busier. I am now the Relief Society President for the Palomar singles ward! Between work, church and juggling in gym time, I also am trying to maintain a personal life. Am I succeeding? Well.. I'd say yes. But that is also coming from me.

I am still working at H.S.A as the 4 year old preschool teacher, with Miss Chelsea, as well as the afterschool teacher. I love my kiddos. All of them. However, I feel my time at High Sierra will be coming to an end this summer. I would like to, ideally, find a new job by August, so that I can watch my class graduate preschool, but I guess only time will tell what it is I am supposed to do.

I am a planner. Perhaps this is a weakness of mine, but I call it a learning experience. You might be thinking, wow amber, I didn't think planning was a weakness... But let me tell you, it is. Why? Well, if I could, I would plan out the next 5 years of my life to every detail I could. Unfortunately, I can't. Well, I try. Heaven knows I try... But Heavenly Father has so graciously humored me in every opportunity He gets when I decide to plan my life. He also likes to change my plans... but it's ok. I know that He has a better map of my life then I could ever make, So I trust him.

A lot has happened this year already, such as going to visit Anissa and her family for my nieces 11th birthday! (Really?! 11?! WHERE has the time GONE?!) Taking a trip to Utah for a few job interviews, signing up for a 5k in April, being called as R.S pres., Going to Vegas for a weekend, and making new friends! I have even dabbled in dating. Amazing, right? There have been many wonderful things and also very sad, hard things (1 year since Momma Rita passed, 9 years since James passed, Losing my Aunt Gloria in February and trying to get into the dating world...) But I think that we can't balance out the Happy without the sad...

As tonight is a school night, I need to sleep, But that is a little update on my life. Since I am so busy, I will TRY and blog more, but, I can't promise anything...

                                                    Peace, Love, Happiness

No comments: