20 June 2012

He has my back...

Confession. I haven't been blogging much because my darn laptop is out of commission. I have so many pictures and things to post. But I am blogging now, so let's do this.

There are times, when we all have a moment or two where we fall to our knees and pray to Heavenly Father in tears and ask for love and compassion. For a hand to hold and for Him to walk with us through the rough patches when we think we are completely alone. The truth is we are never alone. Our Heavenly Father and BROTHER, Jesus Christ, have our back, ALWAYS. I know that, however, there are always those moments when we let the World get to us.

It just so happens that I have been letting the world get to me a lot lately. I have allowed the road I am traveling on, full of thorny plants, cracks and canyons, and thieves, stop me from being who I AM. I am a Daughter of God. Given so many blessings and opportunities to grow and become a strong woman of divine potential. Instead of stepping past the distractions, I have walked into them. I have been so caught up with the worldly things and my so called "busy" schedule, I am not doing ALL the important things first. But I am stopping today. Tonight. right now. And this time I am sticking with it. 

I have the world at my fingertips. How silly is it of me to forfeit all of that for the gorges of insecurities satan has placed in the way. I can do all I can with my Heavenly Father. 

Tonight. I thank Heavenly Father for the blessings. I thank Him for my gifts and for the trials I have gone through. For without them, I would not be able to solve my own problems with the resources He has given me. 

Peace, Love, Happiness

No comments: