
So, I recently Picked up and Finished the entire Twilight Saga. What can I say, Stephanie Meyer is phenomonal. I will admit, I have become a little obsessed with them, but then again, who Doesn't want an Edward Cullen and wishes they were a Gorgeous Immortal Creature? I can sit and talk about these books forever with whoever. I just feel like I connected with these books more than any other book I have read recently. This could be due to the fact that the Author is LDS! I paralleled a lot of her writing with my own life, so I get really into discussions, especially with My Best Friend Kayvon, and My piano Teacher Janet. If you have never read these books, you need to! I am super Excited for the movie to come out, but be warned, I am more critical with movies that were made from books, so Hopefully I can remember that my imagination is more vivid than most. :D

No comments:
Post a Comment