So, Here I am... Super Bored at work. This has been a daily occurence for about a week now. I supposed it could be due to the lack of phone calls that are coming to me. Darn the economy! To top it off, the santa Ana's are a blowing meaning 3 things: Allergies, Fires, and Static! My birthday is in exactly 9 days! Hallelujah! But, if anymore fires break out, it's goodbye Disneyland, hello firestorms 2008. I am praying for the best. Updates: My sister, Tiffany, is moving back! WA HOO I am pretty excited about that one. She and her Boyfriend Daniel should be getting here tuesday night! One of my best friends from school, Mark, just got engaged last night, to one of the MOST ADORABLE girls ever! I have already vowed to sing at their wedding, and They can not wait! I have been taking dance classes at the commuity college, and last night for Jazz... well, let's just say, when you don't have class for 2 weeks, you are bound to be sore. My Legs are KILLING me! :) Hmm... besides me preparing my lesson for sunday, nothing else is really going on. I am going on a date tonight, Sushi! I LOVE sushi.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment