26 October 2008

Happy Birthday to ME

I am now officially 20! I went to Visit my roomie ashley up in L.A for the 24th, and we went to a street fair and bought great things for little money! (What a college girl with fashion senses dream is!) and then we went to Islands, since Ash gets a discount and she paid :0) We went home, got in bed and conked out like there was no tomorrow. The next morning, we arose with a clatter and had mickey shaped Panflles. A beautiful mix between a waffle and a pancake. We proceeded to hop in the car to Disneyland, where we hopped on a tram to the ticket booth, and then hopped on rides. I got a Happy Birthday Pin, and everyone told me happy birthday! First time Eating at the Blue Bayou, The restaurant inside the Pirates ride. It was YUMMY but VERY VERY expensive. I recommend go and share. It was a fun night, and then I went home and slept. SO MUCH FUN! I love being 20!


No comments: