28 January 2009

Have I inspired Thee?

Eating Breakfast! :D Mom would be happy I have time for that... Also, I realized I can not function without it! But I wanted to share some quotes I am IN love with to start the day off, since it is a "hump day." Only 3 more days until friday!

  • "That which we persist in doing becomes easy to do; not that the nature of the thing has changed, but that our power to do has increased."- Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • "Try not to become a man of success, but a man of Value."- Albert Einstein
  • "If you can Imagine it, you can Achieve it; If you can dream it, You can Become it."- William Arthur Ward
  • "Our Greatest Glory is not in never falling, but in rising everytime we fall."- Confucious
  • "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellance, therefore, is not an act, but a Habit."- Aristotle

Have a great day everyone!

XOXOXOX

No comments: