27 January 2009

Snow, Devo and Sore Body...




Remind me again why I live in Rexburg, Idaho! It was FRREEZING today! It was -18 but felt like -37 with the windchill factor this morning, and right now it is currently 6 degrees! My body is also very sore... From what? No Clue.. Dance perhaps. My hip hurts still and I hurth the bottom of my foot. But on high note, We had Elder D. Todd Christofferson of the quorum of the 12 come and speak at Devotional! It was so good, and magically, it was everything I needed to hear! I had felt the spirit so strongly and I knew that everything he said was true. Some points I liked are as follows:




  • We must always remember Him


  • Seek, Recognize and live with Faith


  • We need to prioritize and put Christ At the Center


  • Am I paying attention to My Savior?


  • Align my Will to the Father's Will


I needed to hear it all! I LOVE this University and Although It is cold and snowy, I am supposed to be here! Time for Homework...





XOXO

No comments: