As I sit here, in this sweltering heat of Idaho (yes, Idaho has a hot button also), trying to study not only for a regular test, but for finals also, i realize How happy I am that tomorrow is friday! I only have 1 class and then take my test and then the temple with heidi! Now, I know that I will have to come home from the temple to do white glove (an insane spring cleaning for the end of the semester), but it's friday and I am slowly checking off my list of things that have to get done before i head for California! Yes, my friends, in 1 glorious week today, I will be leaving Idaho for Home! :D WOOT! As for this moment, it is a list a mile long of everything I have to get done :( I just decided to take a quick break and complain for a minute! All done, back to studying :/ Woo hoo.. not really. Peace, Love Happiness
XOXOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment