"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat, your breathing. It's the rhythm of your life. It's the expression in time and movement, in happiness, joy, sadness and envy." ~Jaques D'ambroise
20 November 2009
New Moon...
Midnight Showing of New Moon. Guilty. Yes I went and watched it with Miss Calee. It. was. AMAZING. We got in line about an hour before the movie started, and were wrapped in a Chem Dry Blanket and freezing still. Once we got in the theater, we picked excellant seats, until 2, 35-40 yr old men came and sat next to us. Obvious Awkward Noob gamers. Most Awkward part, the one next to me kept staring at us during the movie. EEEK. So, once the movie started, and I saw Jacob Black, I realized a few things: 1. I am marrying a Brown Boy. 2. His muscles are beautiful. 3. I'm a pedafile because he's like 16 and I'm 21. 4. Screw Edward Cullen, it's all about Jacob Black ( in my opinion, edward is too manipulative) 5. He's beautiful. So getting down to the actual movie. Of course they skipped parts and arranged things differently as always is done when books come to theater. However, I loved the director better and the budget upgrade was apparant and much needed. I really enjoyed this movie a lot better than twilight, even though I liked Twilight better than new moon when reading ( mostly because I cried for hours while reading about Bella's horrific life without Edward). The actors are growing on me as well. I give this movie an Amber's stamp of approval and 2 thumbs up. I wanna watch it with Mookie when she comes! P.S i wanna start dressing like the cullens. Such class and Taste. Especially Esme's dress in the beginning, the purple frock. So cute. ok. Rant over. Go Team Jacob
Peace, Love, Happiness
XOXOX
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love Jacob too! Don't tell Daniel. Me and my cousin Jessica watched it together and were giggly girls the whole time. I think Jacob is so much better looking than Edward but I'm still undecided who I like for Bella better. She doesn't deserve Jacob. (This message was obviously from Tiffany ;D)
HAHAHA. YES! Team Jacob all the way!
Post a Comment