"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat, your breathing. It's the rhythm of your life. It's the expression in time and movement, in happiness, joy, sadness and envy." ~Jaques D'ambroise
15 November 2009
When in the Event of an emergency...
When in the event of an emergency, please pull the red tab. Yeah, I wish that was true in real life as well. What happens when you don't have an oxygen mask, or a life vest to use? It's almost the same as trying to breathe through your nose when it is too stuffy. You begin to lose oxygen to the brain. Heart rate goes up, head hurts, thinking becomes fuzzy. Everything in your mind decides to give up swimming and begins to sink, slowly, but surely to the death that comes. What might be the hardest to fathom, is that I am not sure at all what I want, but at the same time, I know exactly what I want. I have the blueprints mapped out. I don't think that exists though. Can I really have my own blueprints? No. My Heavenly Father has them. If I have learned anything in my young life, it is that I am very stubborn and impatient. I also have learned to take care of myself. I like having plans and disciplining myself. What I have a hard time with is patience and allowing things to just happen when they happen. I am learning. I am learning that the best "red tab" in my life are the scriptures, prayer and faith in My Heavenly Father. When in the event of an Emergency... Pray.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment