Happy Valentine's day! First I would like to say how much I love My roomie Ashley. She is practically my sister. She is an amazing woman and she is beautiful and wonderful and so much more. She and I have spent the entire weekend together and it has been perfect. :D Today was very lovely. Church, Organizing the room ( as well as leftovers from olive garden <3 ) and then we had waffles for dinner! It was splendid. We also watched New Moon. My second time watching it, Ashley's first. And I dunno how many times I can emphasize this but : HELLO JACOB BLACK! He is a BABE! So cute. and musuclar. Hey, i'm a woman! it's natural. lol. Um... Oh yes, and it is cold here. Oh yeah, cause I am in REXBURG! Classes are good. I taught my first lesson in preschool. It was fun. I actually like it. My kids are wonderful though, so it helps :D I went on a date last weekend when i was in utah. Um, yes, trever is an amazing guy. I have a crush. :) We've been talking all week and we are each others valentines. We'll see what happens, yeah? Last weekend I went to Utah for my 2nd cousin, Ty's baby blessing. Ty is Branden and Sarah's baby boy. He is ADORABLE and so sweet! The blessing was very well given as well, Branden did a great job! I love Ty so much already! It is always great to see my sister. I always miss my family, and it is nice that Tiff and Daniel live in Utah so I can visit. Hmm.... What else.... School is cool, rexy is cold, and I miss my friends and family. Pretty much a normal life for me ;) I hope everyone's Valentine's day was amazing and I love you! Peace, Love, Happiness
XOXOX
Amber


No comments:
Post a Comment