This is an Ode to those I love:
Momma: My mother is my hero. The woman I love. The woman I look up to. She has taught me everything I know. She is strong, beautiful, precious, and spiritual. LOVE
Daddy: My daddy is also my hero. He has taught me patience and many skills. He taught me to laugh at myself. That it is ok to fall, as long as I get up again. My daddy is my role model. LOVE
Anissa: My sister. Someone I look up to. She has taught me. She is a support system. She makes me smile. She makes me laugh. She loves me. For this I am greatful. LOVE
Tiffany: My sister. My rock. She is someone I can always turn to. She is patient with me. She is kind. She loves me for me. She laughs at me. I laugh at her. She is a role model. LOVE
Aaron: My baby brother. He makes me laugh. He is one of the few to make me laugh for an hour. So hard it makes me cry. He assures me. He is patient. He is funny. LOVE
Maria: My BEST friend. She is my other half. MFEO. She is my rock. She is patient. Beautiful. A free Spirit. Fearless. Fierce. LOVE
Ashley: My best friend. Roommate. Sister. Beautiful. Strong. Smart. She is there for me. She loves me. She has insight. I look up to her. LOVE
Heidi: My best friend. My roommate. My love. She is beautiful. Fierce. She is powerful. She is smart. What would I do without her? I don't know. LOVE
Calee: My best friend. My sister. My love. She has taught me to be me. She has taught me to laught and smile, even when life gets you down. She is patient. Gorgeous. Kind. Virtuous. Friendly. She loves me. A role model. LOVE
Ashlynd: My sister. My love. My beautiful friend. She is intelligent. A light of Christ. An example to me. A strong shield. Protected. Protective. Fearless. LOVE
Alexa: My baby girl. She is strong. Gorgeous. Smart. Talented. She is a rock. A catalyst. She keeps me on the straight and narrow. An Angel. She is half of my heart. LOVE
T-Bird: Tyler. My brother. He is always there for me. Someone I can trust. Someone to cry around. A blessing in my life. He is patient. Kind. Loving. LOVE
Gare-bear: Garrett: A rock. A friend. A brother. He is somoene I love. Someone I trust. A caring man. A loving friend. LOVE
Branden: My cousin. Half brother. Half Guardian. He is patient. Understanding. A blessing. A strong man. A spiritual Man. LOVE
Tyler: My cousin. Half Brother. Half Guardian. He is a strong man. Protective. Kind. Funny. LOVE
Sage: My best friend. My girl. My sister. Understanding. Patient. Loving. Caring. A true friend. A rock. A keystone. She has taught me so much. Spiritual. LOVE
Many more can fit in this Category. I love them. I appreciate them. I look up to them. They have made me into the woman I am today. They have continued to be the rocks and the anchors in my life. I love them. I miss them. Peace, Love, Happiness
XOXOX
Amber

1 comment:
aww! this post is so sweet, Amber :) I just love you to pieces. come home. now. haha.
but for real.
Post a Comment