13 July 2010

Tuesday Random Post...

     Just the name of the title shows how amazing and A.D.D this post will be. I love those days. Today is Tuesday, July 13th, 2010. HELLO. Where did 2010 go?! I have exactly 10 days before I leave for Glorious Sunny San Diego. 10 days! YES. I am stoked to be going home for 7 weeks. ONLY because my brain feels like mush and I need money. However, I am sad I will be leaving behind a few crucial things in my life of great importance. Ok, so mainly 1.
      Trevor. So, a little update, we're going to keep dating, and in the Winter, if I for sure will be in Rexy with my internship, then we will pick it up where we left off. We're going to try an open relationship, mainly for me. He'll be busy, VERY busy while at home working, and I'll be here at school. He doesnt want me to feel deprived of dating and stuff. We'll see how that goes, but what I do know is that I ADORE this boy. I know that if it is right, the Lord will find a way. I trust in the Lord with All my heart. He will take care of me, and If Trevs and I are supposed to be, it'll happen. We talked last night about it, and We are glad we'll have this break. It'll give us time to become best friends, which is what I want.
    Hmmmm. I dunno what I want to do with my life after graduation. I plan on staying in the winter for an internship, but after?! What career do I want when I become a big girl? It's a scary thought.... But.. i'll save that for another rant and rave blog. For now, I must sleep. So, Goodnight my loved ones. The Lord will provide, He has my back, for lack of better words at 12:02 am. Peace, Love, Happiness

XOXOXOXX

No comments: