Ok. So, Quick little update here before I become productive for the day. I have 2 weeks left! 2! And then I go home and work and then come back in sept and FINISH college! WEIRD and cool at the same time. Rumor has it I am dating someone. HECK YES I AM. His name is Trevor. He's from Toppenish,WA and he is adorable and incredible and I like him. He is 6'3", brown curly hair, blue eyes... he served his mission in Australia (with tyler kraft, how i met him) and it is is freshman year (ending in 2 weeks). We just became official this last sunday, but have been dating for 3.5 weeks almost 4. The bummer... he doesn't come back until January, and I graduate in dec... however I want to stay and do my internship here in Rexburg in january... we'll see what the Lord has in store. I have been however, praying that he and I work out because I really like him. Hmmmm... Oh yes, I was able to see my best friend, Morgan during the 4th of july. Seeing Mo made me happy and I miss his face. And now I need to be productive! CIAO.
XOXOXOXXO
Trevor and I
No comments:
Post a Comment