25 October 2010

The Big 22...

It has happened dear friends. I turned 22. I was nervous, gonna lie, because I had never been away from home for my Birthday before. Normally I am home in the fall, but this year, I was blessed to have amazing friends and roomies to remind how special I am on this big day. I am a birthday person, a party person, and a celebratory person. This year, I held a little gathering on friday, did something saturday, sunday we half celebrated and monday was my big day. Jon took me out to dinner, Shay made me bouquet flowers out of balloons, Casey left me little notes, Ashley left me lots of notes, Cami Bombarded me with notes and scavenger hunts, Heidi gave me a bracelet that I love, hugs and texts, Connie brought me balloons, my boss bought me donuts, natalie gave hugs, mommy called, calee love, ashy love, sibling love, cards.... It was a great day, and I have the incredible people in my life to thank for that! Thanks everyone! Now here are some pictures

Peace, Love, Happiness



No comments: