I know what you are thinking... um.. AMBER, your last semester was supposed to be, last semester. Yeah... I know, my plans ALWAYS change. No matter how much I sit and plan my life so that it is beautiful and flawless, something always wiggles its way in and changes those plans. Hmm. Divine intervention is kinda hard sometimes. Oh well. So, My last last last semester at BYU-Idaho consists of this: Internship every morning from 8-11, work from 1-5. My internship is working through Madison School District and I am a paraprofessional for the 2 of the kids in the preschool who have disabilities. So far, I love it. Preschool has its ups and downs, believe me, but I feel so blessed to have had this opportunity to learn from my amazing supervisor, Becky. Job, still a secretary for Suanne in the Clarke. Pretty much, I have the best job and boss in the world, and I wish I could keep it forever and just move it to each new place I move.
I still live in the same Apt. D3. I have all new roomies except Heidi. I will post a family picture, hopefully soon! So far, so good. But then again, I have only lived with them for a few weeks. ;) I was also called to be the Relief Society 2nd Counselor. This I am SO excited about! I can't wait to get rolling in it, and so far, I love the calling. I love Relief Society and the girls in my ward. I have been so blessed to be able to receive this calling and the many blessings in my life.
Current status: SICK. So am going to leave work right now and sleep. Yay for sleep and comfy p.j's and girly movies and juice.
Enjoy,
Peace, Love, Happiness
xoxoxox
No comments:
Post a Comment