"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat, your breathing. It's the rhythm of your life. It's the expression in time and movement, in happiness, joy, sadness and envy." ~Jaques D'ambroise
23 February 2011
8 Years....
This handsome man is my Dear and wonderful friend James. I call him my Penguin. His favorite color was orange and his favorite fruit was pineapple. It has been 8 years since Heavenly Father has taken him from Earth to live in Heaven once more.I still miss him, I still cry over him sometimes too, however the part I want to talk about, is how he STILL makes me smile! Thinking about the many happy memories and the laughs and the inside jokes is what makes him still alive in my heart. James is an angel, and I can feel him all around me and I know he is watching over me. I love you James. I will always remember you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment