We read blogs about life and death. We read them when they are about love and hate. We also read about happy and sad. But how many times have we read or even written about "like" or "adoration" or even about how endurance and patience have been the words that describe my life? I can not count, probably because I never have! So, here is a blog about the in between...
I have a few relationships under my belt, right? Granted not as many as some, and not as successful or long as I wish they could have been, but for a 22 year old, I have a few of them on my list. Most of them have ended in tears and heartbreak and bitter scorn, but a few have also ended in friendship and happiness. Now, this is not about the past relationships, because believe me, we do not want to dive through the box of misfit boys. More like the now...
His name... that's not as important as how he makes me feel. I believe every time I talk to him, my crows feet get deeper, and my vocal cords get tired from laughing so much. My heart leaps when I see his name on my phone and I completely adore him. That's the like and adoration...on to the patience and endurance.
Too bad I have to give the one thing I do not produce on my own, Patience. The one thing I have to pray and work for, is the thing I have to give.Patience has been my motto for the last 22 years. Endurance is its best friend. Together I have begun to build a bridge. A bridge of endurance that patience can walk hand in hand with me across. Has it been working? Yes. 3 months, and I still am going strong on patience. The days I feel like I can't go anymore, the endurance kicks in and reminds me how with prayer and with faith, I got this!
So the next time, you feel that you are feeling a feeling that no one else is feeling... why not think about how you feeling this feeling can be a good... feeling. Believe me. It works.
How's that for a blog posting about the in between?
Peace, Love, Happiness

No comments:
Post a Comment