22 March 2011

Best Friends...


Best Friends. Where would I be without them, really? I mean, let's be honest, I'm a super talkative and outgoing person, but I don't tell everyone everything. And if I didn't have best friends, pretty sure I would blow up (or something super dramatic like that [yeah, morgan... I know I am a drama queen]). But I would like to introduce my best friends, and why they are, my best friends.

Maria: My mooks has been my bestest friend since our freshman year of College. We met in the dorms, and if I didn't have this woman reminding me to man up and "eat the damn cookie", then I don't know where I would be without her. I would probably still be afraid to share what I am thinking, and I am sure I would be letting everyone walk all over me.She always knows when something is bothering me, and she is great at that best friend intuition thing. Gratzi Bella for everything you have done, and continue to do for me. Mucho grande love.

Ashley: Shmee. My roommate of 4 years. She is gorgeous and wonderful and SO full of knowledge (I got a lifetime of knowledge). She teases me and tells me to stop being a pansy, and although she makes fun of me for being the emotional one, I love her because she helps me stop being a pansy, and she loves me because I cry over everything. She has helped me think through many things and she has become more than just a roommate, but a Best Roommate Sister Friend. Love you smack daddy

Calee: Miss Calee-Belle. What an Angel. She has reminded me constantly how wonderful and amazing I am. She is always, always there for me. I know that I have grown so much as an individual because of her. She also has helped me get to many goals I have set for myself, and I don't care what time of night or day it is, this woman will ALWAYS listen to me. Love you sugar muffin.

Morgan: MoJo. I met this kid summer of '09. I NEVER thought we would end up becoming this close. Mo, oh morgan... He has been such an answer to my prayers. Not only has he helped me, financially, but he has been a willing ear to listen to me gripe and complain (yeah, sorry about that...), to freak out because I am so excited, and to swoon over men. Mo is always giving me some AWESOME advice (yes, I actually take it to heart) and although I like to give him attitude and might not always like hearing the things he has to tell me, I know he loves me. And I love him too. Thanks mojo. P.S I'm glad we met.

Ashlynd: Ashy B. She is my sweetheart who always keeps me going when I don't want to do anymore. Thank you beautiful girl, for the encouragement and the constant support. I love you more than anything. 

Sage: Pie. Oh this girl. She is my partner in crime! Dance buddy? yup. Food buddy? Always. Man hunting? of course. I miss her and I can't wait til we reunite and live up life!! PEACE

Friends come and go, but these ones have stuck through it with me for some time, and I would LOVE to keep them with me. forever. ideally. Thank you to my best friends. 

Peace, Love, Happiness.

1 comment:

Ashlynd Bree said...

Thank YOU precious girl for allowing me to be a part of your life, it's been a blessing to me. I love you and will be here for you whenever you need!