20 May 2011

Hold on...

My best friend, Miss Calee, went to Utah. She went so she could record an album. How amazing is that?! I am SO proud of her. Still, I miss her a lot, especially right now. This picture... it's a fermata. A fermata is a musical symbol, meant to hold on to the note. Calee has a special connection with a fermata (many stories), and it has reminded me to HOLD ON. 

I dated a boy while at school this last year. A boy who I adored. I cared so much about him and his family ( who also adored me) and he gave me so much hope for us. Little did I know that words are only words for him and that his actions were in the wrong mind set. I feel so betrayed so hurt. So belittled and so stupid. He made his choices without fully looking at the consequences, but they didn't just affect him, but me and some others as well. 

I know that if I keep looking to my Heavenly Father for guidance, I will continue to make the right decisions and everything will be ok. But for right now, it's ok to be upset/sad/hurt... Hope it goes away. HOLD ON. 

Peace, Loves, Happiness
XOXOX

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It goes away. I've been there and I know it goes away because of where I am now. <3