"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat, your breathing. It's the rhythm of your life. It's the expression in time and movement, in happiness, joy, sadness and envy." ~Jaques D'ambroise
30 April 2011
Being home...
So... It has been kinda difficult being home. I am so used to the college life that I dunno what to do with myself. I am not going back to Idaho and it feels so surreal. Don't get me wrong. I am so excited that I have some new roads to explore in life, but I have felt so weird lately. I'm in this weird limbo of post grad. I'm trying to be more social, but I have no motivation... Maybe it will get better next week. Let me tell you though, it's hard.
I think what is so hard is I never thought I would be stuck at home being a substitute preschool teacher after I graduated. Honestly, I thought I would be married. (darn Mormon Culture) BUT since I am not married, I can do anything. That's the hard part, I CAN DO ANYTHING! Too many options scare me.... Well, I hope i shake this funk soon, until then, I constantly feel like I'm searching for something...
Peace, Love, Happiness
XOXOX
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment