What a crazy few days it has been! Let me just say, that When satan hits, he hits HARD, but I know that as I put my faith in the arm of God and NOT the arm of flesh, I will be blessed beyond fathom.
I have been working at the preschool again. What an amazing time I have had with Ms. Chelsea in the 4 year old room. I love those kids with all of my heart. I even got hit on today by one of the boys. He asked for a kiss at nap. What can I say, Miss Amber has got it going on!
Also, "I hope they call me on a mission!" I am currently working on my Mission papers, to serve for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day saints as a full time Sister missionary. My availability date has been set for October 1, 2011. I can't wait to serve my Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ, with all of my heart and soul. Everytime I think about a mission, my Soul gets so happy and I smile from the inside-out!
It has been a crazy few days, because I want to serve the Lord, and Satan has been causing stress and Frustration. However, the more I pray and seek the spirit and the scriptures, I have felt my testimony and strength grow. I feel my Savior's Love, In all the World around me. I love my Savior, Jesus Christ.
"Peace, I leave with you. My Peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, Neither let it be afraid." John 14:27.
Peace, Love, Happiness

No comments:
Post a Comment