Hello World. It's time for me to start blogging again.
I figured it would be quite appropriate for me to blog about how thankful I am (after all... tis the season to give and be grateful)
This year has gone so quickly, I can't believe that Thanksgiving of 2011 is already over. I guess the year has gone so quickly to me because, I have been so busy. Although I enjoy being busy and doing things, I have learned how important it is to slow down. So, for the last 3 weeks, I have been very good about slowing down and taking things easy.
With this new vow for me to slow down, I have also had time to do things I love doing: baking, cooking, working out, craftsy things and writing more letters. It has been very nice for me, and my family and friends enjoy the extra goodies and me time.
I would like to get to the bulk of this blog. Oh how thankful my heart is. This year, has indeed had its ups and downs. The roller coaster of 2011 is coming to an end, but it doesn't mean that everything I have learned will be forgotten with the new year. The summer flew by, with laughter and tears, break ups and dates. The fall even breezed by, with a new position for me at the preschool ( I am currently in the 4 year old room with miss Chelsea and my after school kiddies still= full time Miss Amber), Utah trip for conference and Disneyland/birthday parties and dinners to celebrate me being 23! Where has the time gone?
I am so thankful for my Savior and Redeemer, Jesus Christ. I know He lives and I know that He died for ME. I feel his love and his atonement always in my life. His arms encircle me when I feel so helpless and discouraged. I know that My Heavenly Father sent me to this earth, created me in HIS image and gives me blessings and trials so I can grow and become a better woman, more like my Father in Heaven. I am thankful for the family that I was placed with, who has raised me and who has taught me about who I am and how to live who love me with unconditional love and charity. For you I am MOST thankful for of all and your place in my heart is Eternal and cherished.
With this new vow for me to slow down, I have also had time to do things I love doing: baking, cooking, working out, craftsy things and writing more letters. It has been very nice for me, and my family and friends enjoy the extra goodies and me time.
I would like to get to the bulk of this blog. Oh how thankful my heart is. This year, has indeed had its ups and downs. The roller coaster of 2011 is coming to an end, but it doesn't mean that everything I have learned will be forgotten with the new year. The summer flew by, with laughter and tears, break ups and dates. The fall even breezed by, with a new position for me at the preschool ( I am currently in the 4 year old room with miss Chelsea and my after school kiddies still= full time Miss Amber), Utah trip for conference and Disneyland/birthday parties and dinners to celebrate me being 23! Where has the time gone?
I am so thankful for my Savior and Redeemer, Jesus Christ. I know He lives and I know that He died for ME. I feel his love and his atonement always in my life. His arms encircle me when I feel so helpless and discouraged. I know that My Heavenly Father sent me to this earth, created me in HIS image and gives me blessings and trials so I can grow and become a better woman, more like my Father in Heaven. I am thankful for the family that I was placed with, who has raised me and who has taught me about who I am and how to live who love me with unconditional love and charity. For you I am MOST thankful for of all and your place in my heart is Eternal and cherished.
For my friends, I am indeed very grateful. It is hard when people come and go, even relationships you might think are meant to last, or have some depth, and they leave. But I know and am thankful for that little presence in my life, because no matter how sour it may be if the relationship ends, I have left with something more in my life and have learned. For those friends who constantly hold my hand through the rough patches and who are always there for me, I am so thankful for.
For my friends who are my best and closest. (for fear of someone's feelings getting hurt, I refrain from naming them, but you BETTER know who you are) You are like my family. You are the ones that give me a firm word when I don't wanna hear it or who call me out when I make a mistake (nuh uh! It wasn't me!) The ones I call when I am in tears, or who let me vent when I want to scream. The ones who are awake at WEIRD hours of the morning and night. The ones who answer my odd questions and who push me to do my best. Who expect the best of me and feel disappointed when I let you down. For you I am Extremely grateful for. And I love you.
My heart is so full, I can't even express my gratitude for the little things: a home, a job, food, clothing... I am so very blessed and I pray gratitude to my Father in Heaven every morning and every night.
To the end of 2011, it has been crazy, but it has been a year of HAPPINESS, TAKING CHANCES and NEVER SAYING NEVER. So as 2011 begins to close, I say, 2012, BRING IT.
To the end of 2011, it has been crazy, but it has been a year of HAPPINESS, TAKING CHANCES and NEVER SAYING NEVER. So as 2011 begins to close, I say, 2012, BRING IT.
No comments:
Post a Comment