26 December 2011

i'm Thankful for...

I am sick. Lying on the couch at 3:40 am, blogging because I am so sick. Doesn't really seem like a moment to shout of all that I am thankful for, right? BUT on this very sad and achey morning where I wish I could sleep without being sick every hour, I NEED to blog about what I am thankful for... at least a few things, so it can make my weekend/ Christmas seem a tad brighter.

  1. My daddy
  2. Priesthood blessings
  3. The ability to take care of my own self when I am sick
  4. The temple
  5. My sister Tiffany and her Husband Daniel
  6. The gospel, the atonement and my SAVIOR, Jesus Christ. For all that he sacrificed and died for. He Died for me, He bled and died and was resurrected and LIVES for me. He lives. He lives and while he lives, i'll SING, I know that my REDEEMER LIVES.
  7. Tea
  8. Comfy Blankies
  9. Sleep, when I get it
  10. Eternal Families
  11. Laughter
  12. Health
  13. My job
  14. My heart and the courage it has, for the pain it has withstood. For wearing it on my sleeve, despite what the world tells us about hiding it and protecting it. 
  15. Best friends and their families. 
  16. Days off of work, so I don't have to call in sick tomorrow and waste a pay day. 
  17. Soap, Hand Sanitizer, Clorox wipes... anything disinfecting. Thanks scientists.
  18. Prayer
Okie Doke. Now it is time for me to "try" and fall asleep. Or something akin to it. Goodnight bloggy world

1 comment:

The Smith Family said...

I am THANKFUL for YOU!!!