23 December 2011

The Chain...

You know those evenings, where you WANT to listen to mopey songs and cry in your bed? Those evenings where you don't seem to ever get life right, even when the answers are staring at you in the face? That would be tonight. [The room seems wrong, my bed won't fit, I can not seem to operate and YOU my Love are GONE.]

What happens with me, is that I become scared, and when I FINALLY realize what I want.... it always seems too late, or there is a road block in the way, some construction on the other parties road. When they are ready, I am not and when I am ready, they are not.[So glide away on soapy heels and promise not to promise anymore, and if you come around AGAIN then I will take the CHAIN from off the door.]

So I would like to call a time out on life. I am calling a time out, so that I can stop and think about some things. I usually like to take a dating Hiatus once in awhile, but it's usually because I break up with someone and need a, well.. break. But right now, this "time out" is more for my thinking purposes. To give myself a break so I can make sure that you will come after me and I am not doing this in vain. [I'll NEVER SAY that I'll NEVER LOVE, Oh, but I don't say a lot of things, And YOU my love are GONE]

It's time for me to take responsibility for my actions (aka my stupidity) and to face life. For, if you chose another route, how can I blame you? It is time for me to take my time out and to consult my heart and my mind. To make sure I am on the same page for both. [So glide away on soapy heels and promise not to promise anymore, and if you come around AGAIN then I will take the CHAIN from off the door.]

If you come after me, when I walk away from this, If you chase me, If you come around again, I will take the Chain from off the door...

No comments: