"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat, your breathing. It's the rhythm of your life. It's the expression in time and movement, in happiness, joy, sadness and envy." ~Jaques D'ambroise
28 November 2008
Black Friday...
"Who wants to come with me to JCpenney at 4 Am?" I stupidly volunteered. Happy Black Friday. I fell asleep at 10:30 pm on Thanksgiving night, and woke up this morning at 3 AM, to make it to the Mall by 4 AM. So, Momma and I drive down in the darkness, run into the store, Rip our items out of the other shoppers sticky paws, and finish our shopping by 7 AM. Breakfast Follows suit, in which work is now commenced. I have been here since 7:30. Fabulous... Now, all i want to do is rest my weary body on a slab of mattress. The good news: I can now "legally" listen to christmas music all I want, drink Mint Hot Cocoa until I burst, Write Christmas Cards and decorate! The other good news: I am going to Washington in 6 days! Hallelujah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment