09 November 2008

I Voted!


I VOTED! My first time voting, and I got to exercise that right! Funny story: So, i went in to vote, and i didn't know what to do, so the cute boy that was helping told me just to take an empty booth (made of cardboard)and i went and I voted! (Yes on 8!) So, I go and grab my purse from the floor and it catches on the bottom of the booth, flipping over the entire booth and knocking it to the ground. I give a sheepish grin and quickly collect the ballot and the booth. The cute boy smiled at me. When i went to turn in my ballot, he asked "Excited about voting?" "YES" And he took my ballot and Gave me a STicker! :D

1 comment:

The Smith Family said...

Awesome! We really are sisters. Thats tottaly something I would do! :)