"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat, your breathing. It's the rhythm of your life. It's the expression in time and movement, in happiness, joy, sadness and envy." ~Jaques D'ambroise
28 November 2008
Twilight...
Ladies and Gentlemen... I have finally watched Twilight (I WOULD have watched it at the midnight showing but I was in Utah and My sister, whom I watched it with, was in NorCal.) Everyone was right: Go in with NO expectations, and You will LOVE it. I did! Also, I think Robert Pattinson is absolutley Gorgeous (I think it is his nice Jaw line i love so much,) however, Not quite what I pictured for Edward Cullen. In fact, I would have chosen Gaspard Ulliel he seems so much more Vampy to me, but still, Robert did a great job. I can not wait to see how they Make the next 3 movies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
..i suggest seeing it a second time. the first time we as readers are very analytical, and so seeing it again, drops all of the concerns of what's going to be in this and what's not? and how are the characters going to act? ...it was a THOUSAND times better the second time. :)
Post a Comment