27 June 2009

Carriage House 210...

So, since the break up, I have been trying to stay super busy! I Know it was mutual, but it is still hard. So, what have I been doing? HW, Soccer games, Volleyball games, Babysitting, grocery Shopping, dance parties and... Sleepovers at my new friends' apt. in Carriage House. So, after the dance party, i jump in the shower for a quick rinse and I run to edith's house. There i was greeted with an "AMBER!!!!" From Edith, Kait (the adopted roomie), Hannah, Caitlyn, Mahina, and Sammi. We painted nails, ate tacos, waxed eyebrows, and watched a cinderella story. Did i mention this night started at 12:45 AM? And we stayed up until 4 am... but not all of us... Mahina and Edith decided to go on a run at 4 am on the track... barefoot. :D I love these girls, and it was MUCH needed! Today: Possible nap, HW, Workout, Get ready and the DANCE! Pictures will be posted. My dress is too cute to not show everyone! I better get on that hw! Peace, love, Happiness



XOXOXOX

Amber

No comments: