22 June 2009

Pray Always...

So, this last week was filled with ups and downs. Quite the emotional roller coaster if you ask me. Darrell and I are now only friends. This was meant to happen. Why ,do you ask? Because the first time we broke up, I knew it should have stayed that way. I'm quite stubborn. Anyway, now friends, and It's perfect this way. 2nd, It was Father's day yesterday, and I miss my daddy. Shout out: Daddy is amazing. He is very protective and loving. I know that he will do anything for me, and I know that he Loves me for me! Love you daddy! So, life is amazing and blessings are abundant. I only have a month left of school! eek! so weird, but very exciting! Peace, Love, Happiness

XOXOX
amber

1 comment:

The Smith Family said...

Well I am glad that it is for the best. Love You! Call me anytime.