So, I should be doing hw, But I don't have that much to do, and I am way too excited about CALIFORNIA! I will be home for my Darling Ashley's 21st birthday bash! From Wednesday night through Sunday Morning, I will be in My element, San Diego, California! Oh how excited I am. So Updates: Midterms are this week! I can not believe that I am halfway done with my 6th semester! I LOVE ballet, except for when I already work my buns off the day before at the gym. Then Ballet kills. I babysat my Madelyn Rose today. She just gets cuter and cuter everyday. Life is amazing and I love it. I am so blessed to be attending this University. I am so blessed to have the people in my life that I do. I hope everyone realizes the many blessings they have in their life. Peace, Love, Happiness
XOXOXOX
No comments:
Post a Comment