27 October 2009

Happy Birthday to me...

Yes Folks, I am now 21 years old. So this is how it went down! On saturday, Calee decided to spend the day with me! We went to Nordstrom Rack, where she bought me the CUTEST pair of black boots for my birthday! We then proceeded to head to the Carlsbad Outlets. My first trip there! Totally worth it! After our shopping adventures, we went back to calees where she did Laundry and I took a nice nap in her COMFY bed! ( I will so miss her mattress when I go back to Idaho) Then, she woke me up so I could get ready to go to Dinner! Calee-Belle, Me and Rae met up with our group and we went to The Hard Rock Cafe. I love it there! I loved having everyone at my day before my birthday dinner! On my actual Birthday, my parents, baby brother and I went to Disneyland!!!! It was SO MUCH FUN! I havent been in a year, and for me, that is way too long! So, we had an amazing day as a family and the Fireworks were incredible. Thanks to my roomie ash, we got the best spot and watched the cool fireworks just for Halloween! I am now 21. Weird, but nice. I loved every minute of it. The only thing that could have made it better is if Maria were there too! But I get to see her soon! Enjoy the pics!! Peace, Love, Happiness

XOXOXOX











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a rad b-day!