Conference was AMAZING. Can I just say how much I love listening to our Prophet Thomas S. Monson, and all of the apostles. I adored Elder Hollands talk. I completely Loved Elder Packer's talk as well as Eyring's. The trip to Utah was long, but fun as was the trip itself. Well, It was a bitter sweet. Let's just say that not all people are what you think they are. Seeing Morgan wasn't all it was cracked up to be. That's ok. I'm getting over that. I did however get to spend time with Tiffany and Daniel. I was able to go see Alana and Baby Ava ( who I was able to hold!) Sweet baby Ava is beautiful and I loved every second I was able to hold her. I got to see Collin, as well as Kyle. I got the special treat to see my roomies: Miss Heidi Jo and Lauren Michelle. I almost peed my pants with happiness. It was a bonding experience driving to and from Utah with Miss Rae Rae, Calee Belle and Carlsbad. I am glad to be home. For so many reasons. I am glad to be home. Peace, Love, Happiness
XOXOX

No comments:
Post a Comment