12 October 2009

Rainy Days and Mondays...

Good afternoon my friends. Yes, it is Monday. A good monday? Maybe... I'm still determining that. So updates: Tiffany Mowry is now officially Tiffany Olsen. I went to an old friends wedding reception saturday night. That adds one more to all of my many friends who are married. Wanna hear something even more exciting/ depressing? Madeline Hayes Gordon is now Pregnant, My friends from school Amy and Whitney are pregnant as well. Amy is having a girl, and Whitney is having a boy!  This makes me happy because 1. I don't have to actually go through the phsycical pain to be able to enjoy these babies when they come. 2. I get to be Aunty Amber again ( well, kind of) and 3. Baby showers and Lots of babysitting time! How is this depressing you ask? Because I am not married and pregnant. I'm not engaged with a pretty ring. I don't even have a boyfriend. Sigh. Oh well, thats life. It is currently fall in california. Rainy looking today, but I love bundling :D. Ok. better get back to work. I'll post more tomorrow. :D Peace, Love, Happiness

XOXOXO

No comments: