13 March 2010

No Body is Perfect...

I am currently writing a research paper on the effects of eating disorders in youth and the preventative measures that can be taken, and signs parents can look for. This has been an eye opener for me as well though. No, I do not have an eating disorder. I do however, struggle with thoughts coming in my head that I am overweight and it is something that I have realized comes more and more now that I have lost all my weight. Everyday, I struggle with what food goes in my mouth, the thought of excercising to lose the weight i gained by eating that food item, and how i feel and or look absolutely humongous. I know that I am healthy, weight wise. I know that I am fit. I know that I eat very well, and have my off days, just like everyone else. However, Satan still gets me to think that I am fat. After all my research has been conducted, I am realizing some things. I know that Heavenly Father created my body specifically for me! I am not like my roommates. And They are not like me. We all have different bodies. I am beautiful! I am gorgeous! I am  a Daughter of God and I know that I am divine, created in His Image! He did not mess up on me! I am in His Likeness! I will strive today to be less of the World and Listen more to my Heavenly Father! No Body is Perfect! Mine is however, Beautiful! Peace, Love, Happiness

XOXOX

No comments: