Happy St. Patrick's Day. Yes. This old man dressed as a possible leprachaun is probably my favorite. Yes. I am wearing green. Yes. I will probably consume something green today in my meals. Yes. If I were Irish and not mormon I would totally be getting drunk right now. ;) Just Kidding.. kinda. OK lovers and friends, here's today's update. My dance class was canceled, sad and happy. Sad, because obviously i love dancing and I miss it. Happy because I can work on homework and not get all sweaty. So, this morning I had a 7:45 class, as always, and then my next class isn't until 12:45, then english at 3, Child 335 at 3:15, set up for preschool 1t 5, and then probably gym. Then at 7, there is an East to West Cultural fusion night in one of the buildings and there will be dancing and performing. Sounds legit. I think I want to go. On another one of my ADHD tangents ( did you know that ADD is not real, it's actually ADHD. Anyone who says they have ADD and not ADHD is erroneous), I dunno if i want to go to a fitness class tonight, or just do cardio and weights.... I could do Step, Umba or Yoga. Ooh Yoga sounds nice... wait. i don't like the girl who does it tonight. Scratch Yoga. Oh well, i'll figure it out. Time for Homework. Thanks for the break, and remember, If you're kissing, I'm Irish ;) Peace, Love, Happiness
XOXOX
No comments:
Post a Comment