24 March 2010

Roommates Winter 2010...

So, Yes, This is a little late, But I figure, better late than never. So, here it is: Introducing Winter 2010 Semester Roomies

Ashley: Shmee and I have lived together Since Freshman year summer semester. She is from Pasadena. I love her. She is a Child Development Major, with a minor in Medical Assisting. She and I will be graduating together in December 2010. YAY. Ash enjoys reading, cooking yummy food that I steal from her, and she LOVES when we paint toes and finger nails ;). Ashley is a very talented artist and she is very creative. My little British roomie is amazing and gorgeous and I love her.

Maria: My best friend, from WA (even though she claims San Diego ;). Mookie and I have "lived" together since freshman year as well. I met her my first semester up here and we've been besties since the second semester. She is a University Studies Major with a Minor in health science. She graduates in July 2010. She is very crafty, she is extremely talented in making things. She cooks delicious food as well, and she lets me taste it too. Mookie loves when i do her makeup and make her toes and fingers pretty. She is smart, gorgeous and saucy and I love her. She is my Polish babe.

Jessie: She is from Provo. My darling fiesty dancer is living with us for the first time. She and I met 2008 while dancing in the same classes. She is so funny and I love her. She is a major that i don't remember the name of and she is a minor in something else i don't remember ;) Great roomie I am. lol. She is an amazing dancer, and she is a great friend. Jessie is also talented in many things, one of them being making Asian food almost nightly. Haha. My little italian/Mexican/ whatever else she is roomie is fun and gorgeous and I love her as well.

Courtney (Velma) : My little Velmita. She is a um... er... i think she's a business major... or maybe it's a minor? Eek. Oh well. Velma is from Houston. She is spazzy ( in a good way) and she is very energetic. She is VERY talented in illustrations and she as well is very crafty. She smiles, she isn't a crazy and that's why we like her. I adore my little velmita, and I am very glad she was the surprise roomie!

There we have it, Besides me, These are the ladies of A8! Peace, Love, Happiness

XOXOX

2 comments:

Ash Mills said...

So...how many times have you introduced me?

Amber Irene said...

in my blog? i think once. In my journal/ diary. like a billion ;)