01 April 2010

April Fool's...

Happy April Fools day everyone! Have I been pranked yet? No. Do i want to prank someone? Of course. How? No clue. Today was also the last day of preschool. I cried. I wished it was an April Fool's prank. Bring my babies back please! P.s This will be a blog about randomness. It's usually my favorite thing to do. My best friend Jordan  made the Eastern Washington Football team! YES! Go Jordy! He is an EWU Eagle! You can bet I'll be rooting for them once football season commences. MMMMM.... Craving: Cinnamon rolls and Pineapple. Also, Spinach ravioli's and Pat and Oscar's Bread sticks. AND/OR Homemade mac and cheese and anitpasto salad. Take your pick. They happen all the time. These cravings I mean. Man i'm weird. Ok new subject: I will be home in 9 days! Kinda 8, considering I'll be pulling up to my driveway about 3 am on saturday morning. Does my mother know? NO. keep it on the DL considering she worries about my safety far more than I do, apparently. She'd be very upset knowing we were pulling an all-nighter and driving straight through. Hey, If i can drive 16 hours straight to Washington for the 4th of july weekend and pull an all-nighter then, I can certainly do 14 to California, with 3 other eligble drivers. Ok. Time for lunch. That was my rant before I had to be productive today :( boo. Peace, Love, Happiness

XOXOX

1 comment:

Heidster said...

We're driving straight through??? Yay! Sorta...haha.