Ok, so I realized I never blogged about Preschool! Such a travesty! Here is goes... I was a preschool teacher this semester as one of my classes, a Practicum if you will. I was nervous and scared at first, mostly about being a teacher and the other support teachers I would be working with. After meeting my group of 6 girls, 7 including me, I started to calm down. I worked with AMAZING women! I'll introduce them:
Karinda: Karinda was our Head teacher. The one who was in charge and had been in the program for 5 semesters prior to this one ( her last). She and her husband are expecting in May I believe (maybe June, don't quote me) to a baby boy, Jaden. She is amazing and I will miss her, although I told her I would be visiting next semester, so not too bad. ;)
Alyssa: My beautiful Alyssa is super sweet! She is from Cache Valley. She is adorable. She is one of the nicest girls I know. She is an FCS major and being in the preschool was a new experience of working with children, for her. She is turning in her papers soon to go on a Mission and I couldn't be happier for her! She'll make a great missionary! She is always so willing to help others! <3
Amelia : Oh Amelia. She makes me smile. She always sings, always has a smile on her face and ALWAYS is perky! She makes me laugh with her insane sillinesss, which I will miss very much! Miss Amelia is from Springville. She is sweet and beautiful! She served a mission in Portugal and just returned in December! She is great, and I am so excited she will be here next semester so we can bake and share boy stories with!
Kim : Oh Kim. What can I say? She's from Rigby. She is gorgeous and Sweet and amazing! She has the BEST laugh in the world, and once you get her going it is hard to stop! We all end up doubled over with tears from laughing so hard. She is so helpful and Karinda and I both agreed she'll make an amazing mommy. She is patient and kind and she is wonderful. She too is a returned missionary and served in the Calgary, Canada mission. ( same as ex boyfriend Darrell.) She will be going to Nauvoo for the summer to work and then off to Europe in the fall for the study abroad program.
Stacey : Sweet Stacey. She is very quiet, but don't let that fool you! She is witty and so adorable. She will say what she is thinking and sometimes it is not expected, so witty and cute sassy remarks will come out of her mouth and you can't help but do a double take and laugh. Stacey is patient, kind, amazing and so helpful! She is married, so she too will be here in Rexburg for me to visit with!
Tori : Tori is also from Rigby. She is so funny and silly and cute and amazing! I love her. I knew Tori from last year, mainly because I babysat her super sweet niece, Maddi. Tori is so helpful and she is so much fun to hang out with! We already promised we'd have sunday pretzel nights and baking parties with Amelia. She graduates July 2010. I love this woman!
Those are the teachers. Amazing, sweet and SO much fun! The best part is, we became super close! The other labs ( classes) of teachers were not very close and didn't really get along. I was very blessed to get amazing teachers in my group. We also had a great class! I love my babies! I have favorites, but who doesn't? Little abby and Payson, Aden, and even Alyson. Oh my babies. Payson and Aden even had a crush on me. The last day, Payson crawled in my lap and snuggled up, and I cried. Literally bawled. I'm such a baby! Oh well, I hope my babies took something from class and remember the Love we all had for them! Enjoy some pictures on my behalf! Peace, Love, Happines
XOXOX
Aden
Payson Left to Right: Tori, Kim, Amelia, Karinda, Stacey, Me, Alyssa (in front, red sweater)






No comments:
Post a Comment