29 April 2010

Summer Semester 2010...

        Oh the joys of a new semester. For starters, it is still cold in good 'ol Rexburg. To make the first week of school even better, I didn't feel like doing homework. LOL. I really had to get out of my senioritis rut. I think I may be finally out of it. So, welcome new semester. I am living with Maria, Ashley and Jessie again and we are welcoming back our lovely Heidi Jo. I live with my Best friends. Pretty much the best situation, really.
      I plan on being more involved with school activities these last 2 semesters. I auditioned and made the World Collegiate Dance Team! It's a pretty big accomplishment, especially for me. We have 2 performances for sure, and usually get invited to do other performances. We have practice from 3:15-6 pm every tuesday and thursday and some saturdays. It kicks my bum, but I LOVE dancing, so I don't mind. Plus, my roomie Jessie is the coach! I have had so much fun so far, and we've only had one practice! AND, I know I have been saying this for the last 4 years, but I am planning on auditioning for Guitar's unplugged as well. just gotta find a song and a guitarist. I have someone in mind... ;)
    So, I babysit this little boy who has FAS ( Fetal Alcohol Syndrome). I actually have to leave in a few minutes, but He is adorable. Matthew has good and bad days, but he is a sweet little boy no matter what. He truly is a child of God. So, because I have to leave soon, I will have to blog about adventures so far later. Peace, Love, Happiness

XOXOX

No comments: