19 May 2010

Exhausted....

Dear Life:
I kinda feel like doing this right now. This could be accredited to my homework, my sore brain, or my non-existant love life. You choose. I also feel like a walking advertisement for those ads about relieving aches and pains. Like this one:


Diagnosis: Sore back, sore shoulders, intense headache, tense neck, sore feet, ankles and legs, sore hamstrings, tight quads. Treatment: Frozen Yogurt, Karaoke, Full body massage and a nice nap. Now is that too much to ask for? I think not.
OK. I am done being a debbie downer. I get to go to ballet and then the gym! WEEEE So let me finish hw so I can do all those things that I need to do to feel better. So then I can look more like this:

And less like this:


                                                     Peace, Love, Happiness
                                                             XOXOX

1 comment:

jake & ash said...

I love you beautiful girl!!! I hope your week is getting better and you are catching up on some zzz's. MISSING YOU TONS. Cant wait for you to be back home!!!