10 May 2010

Ho Hum...

Dear Monday,
       I don't know how I should feel about you right now. I am glad you are here, another week will fly by and then only 10 more weeks until summer semester is done. However, I am also quite sad you are here. Yesterday was one of the best sundays I have had in awhile. Maybe it's because I didn't have tons of homework to accomplish. Maybe it's cause baby justin decided to bake cookies, Shmee decided to bake a cake, and Amber decided to scarf ice cream... Maybe it was because I laughed, and cried and smiled and frowned. Either way, you are here.
     So here you are Monday. Today I have sat through 3 classes in a row, I have lead a case study, I am currently typing up a list of characteristics of human nature based on the positivist view, I will go home and eat lunch and possibly watch an episode of Grey's anatomy, I will go to Ballet at 3:15 until 5:15, I will come home and eat dinner and make the treat for FHE, I will attend FHE, and then I will go to the gym for some amber time. Oh the joys. Oh Monday, you don't seem to be too bad, but yet again, sometimes you really are.
     So today, my dear Monday, I will conquer you! I will enjoy the day! I will be okay with you Monday! SUCCESS. Peace, Love, Happiness

XOXOXO
Amber

No comments: