05 May 2010

Sisters Weekend...

     This last weekend, Anissa was able to come to Utah for women's conference. Since I knew she was coming, I decided I would make the journey down to the Land of Mormons as well. We had a sisters weekend. I got into Utah late friday night. I went and got Anissa and took her to get her things at Tiff's so we could stay the night at Branden and Sarah's for the night. On our way, we decided to stop at Sammy's and get an AMAZING Cupshake. It's a cupcake that is thrown into a shake. It's DELICIOUS.Then we made our way to Branden's. We pretty much just talked and looked at pictures and then crashed! The next morning we helped Branden and Sarah pack up so they could move.
     After helping Branden and Sarah, Nisa and I went to 2 diferent Seagull books and then headed to Lindon to meet Tiff at Los Hermanos. We ate and laughed and Laughed and ate. Best combo. We went shopping and we did a lot of SCRAPBOOK shopping. Some of it was fun, some of it was boring, but the best part was being with my sisters!
     For dinner, we went to our favorite place: CHILI'S. Now, this was a busy night, after all it was saturday. Our server was cute. I commented on this, and Anissa and Tiff both agreed. So, as we are leaving, Tiff is signing the bill and writes a little message ( picture below). Yeah! And guess what? HE CALLED! I miss my sisters. We had a great weekend!!!!

XOXOX

No comments: