Dear friends.
I am so sorry that I have been neglecting you. I have to catch up on all of my adventures until today. That will happen sometime this week. Possibly tonight. So, without spilling too much of what has happened, I will briefly share today's epic adventures. I woke up saturday morning with gnarly congestion. My eye was puffy and I felt like death. I thought "oh great, I am sick!" Second weekend at school and already I was on my death bed. UGH. So I go about my day running errands and such, completely drugged up on anything that looked like a cold medicine. My roomies and I go on a group date (blog to come with pics) and I come home and lay in bed ready to sleep, when a wave of tears erupt.
I am completely immersed in salty liquid rushing out of my eyeballs. Why, you might ask, is this pretty young thing crying?! Well, for starters, I felt so sick everywhere. I couldn't breathe, my head hurt, my body hurt and I couldn't make it stop. Then, I began to think about Ex Boyfriend Trevor ( remember the cute one I dated this last summer?) Calee likes to call him T-Word. What was I thinking about? Oh, you know, the usual. Why? What if? How come? What Happened? The typical things that women think about after a breakup. UGH. Why was I still chained to this? I ask myself all the time. I was doing so well too, then it just hit me. Probably because I felt like an invalid and if I was dating a cute, tall man, He would take care of me, right?! Of course. So I call up my morgan and he talks me through life. Ash comes in, helps me out with some nyquil and finally I am out and ready for slumber.
Sunday, I go meet with my bishop for a temple recommend, and then skip church until Sacrament ( which is last) and have another sneeze attack in church. My roomie Heidi then shares an ephinany with me... ALLERGIES! Hello, it is Idaho and it is harvest time. My allergies have been attacking me! So, last night, I take some Zycam that my friend Shay So lovingly provides for me and I am out at 10 pm. I wake up feeling just as exhausted as the night before. WHY! I am currently at work, and All morning I felt like I was in a cloud. So, Dear Allergies, this is my wish today, LEAVE ME ALONE. Love amber. Now it's time to be productive. Peace, Love, Happiness
XXOXOXOXOX
No comments:
Post a Comment