03 September 2010

Roadtrip to Idaho...

DISCLOSURE: Be prepared for a long blog, that might be less silly and witty, but more informative if you want to know how my trip went!
My last Semester of college should be filled with a fun road trip up to school, right? Exactly what me and My roommate, Ash, thought as well. First, I left my house on a Friday afternoon to drive up to ash's (Pasadena) for the night. We got to go to Daphne's Greek restaurant (like a cafe almost) and her parents bought me some dinner (thank you Dad!) It was DIVINE. Ash had been raving about this lemon soup. mmm mmm good! Next, we went to the Monrovia Street Fair. We walked around, and I got a ring for 5$, we got Henna and kettle corn! It was definitely a good night.
The next morning, we woke up and ash went to Sam's club with momma and I went and pampered myself with a manicure. We left for Vegas that afternoon where my friend Kyle (who just left on his mission to Brazil a few weeks ago!) showed us around town. Ash had never been to Vegas at night, so we drove down the strip and then walked around some stores in Caesar's Palace (Yes, Ashley had to keep pulling me away from stores, because If I wanted it that badly, would have bought MANY a new item I did not need). We ended the night with "The Time Traveler's Wife" and we fell asleep in our own beds in my wonderful Aunt's condo! (Thank you Aunt Regina!)
Utah bound the next morning, we ended up in Provo about 4 ish and I went and picked up baby brother and we spent some time together. We went on a walk and then met up with roomies Jess and Ash for Tunnel singing on the BYU campus (baby brother made some friends!) and then I drove Aaron and Ash back to where they were staying and came back to sister's and waited for her to get done with her double. UGH
The next morning, I hiked the Y with Baby brother, Tiff and doggy Keif. Then I rinsed off and picked up Ash. We met Jessie and Mommy for lunch at Zupa's (new fav. place, if you have one near you and never have gone, GO). After about an hour of lunch and talk, we departed (but first bought some Creamery chocolate milk and my fav: chocolate covered cinnamon bears) We got into Rexy exhausted but excited to be back (kinda).
Pictures, Enjoy!
Peace, Love, Happiness
XOXOXO




No comments: